The Sumatran Rhinoceros
Firstly, I am an animal that live in rain forest and the people know my by Sumatran rhinoceros and I will give you some information about me.
The Sumatran rhinoceros is a small, hairy rhinoceros which survives in limited numbers in pockets of Indonesian and Malaysian rain forests.Sumatran rhinoceros has a gray-brown leathery hide.The Sumatran rhinoceros is the only Asian rhinoceros with two horns. They live in a variety of habitats, but prefer higher elevations in the mountain moss forests and tropical rain forests with few human developments.Rhinos feed just before dawn and after dusk and move about during the night. The normal diet of the Sumatran rhino includes wild durian mangoes, figs, bamboo and plants species characteristic of disturbed forests.The male's horns are usually bigger than the female's, whose second, smaller horn is often absent. The upper lip curves down and can move around to grasp objects.The wallows help the rhino avoid biting insects and protects them from the heat .These failures were the result of lack of knowledge of the diet and reproduction of the Sumatran rhinoceros.If my home in the rain forest is destroyed I will live near of trees or I will build a new home in trees and near from the lake,I will eat the insects.I can't live with out the rain forest because my culture is there and this the place how I want it and I know it.Finally, I hope that you know something about my environment and like me.
Falah,
ReplyDeleteVery good description!