Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Dream

Every normal human and animal when they sleep have a dreams. Dreams is to successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Before one week I had dream that I travel with my family to the moon. We was siting in the home and they put an advertisement in the tv that there are flight to the moon and each one will have 200000$, my father said that he will go there alone put we said no we will go all if we die we will die to gather. We persuade my father to go with him, on the next day we take every things that we need it there, we are four people,father , mother, my brother and me . We went to the rocket and we were afraid , when the engine start we eat an medicine that make us sleep. After 2 hours we wake up and we sense that there is some thing wrong , we was alone in the rocket and my father went to check the rocket , when he checked there is a problem in the engine my father called the rocket controller to tell them the problem, they told my father how to fixed it . We arrived there and we take the information that the controller need it , then we went to the rocket to go back , the rocket didn't work and there is no connection with the control room . The food are finished and we didn't have food to eat it , we stay one day that we thing what we will do. My mother died after her my brother. We were crying and sadness , we had lost the hope and we felt that we will die. My father died and I was like the crazy. I felt that I will died . After that my little brother sprayed  the water in my face and I wake up, my body was sweat and I known that it is a dream. I dreamed that dream because before I slept I was read about a trip to the moon. I didn't forgot this dream because It is afraid dream. There is no meaning of this dream. 

2 comments: